Important Notice This blog is a forum for the Axion investing community and for Axion Investor Relations to address topics on Axion’s business performance and strategy. It is not intended to provide the first announcement of material information or developments about Axion. Instead, it is a forum to answer questions and discuss matters previously announced through other channels or that are not themselves considered material information under securities laws, even though the matters may be important to you. By reading or posting content to this blog:
- You agree not to make investment decisions based on the content of the blog posted by anyone other than the Company.
- You agree that all opinions expressed by users of the blog are expressed in their individual capacities, and not as representatives of Axion.
- You agree that a posting on this blog does not constitute notice to Axion for any legal purposes.
- You authorize Axion to reject your posting, remove your posting at any time, and republish your posting (in edited or unedited format) at any time and in any medium without any obligation to compensate you for the posting.
- You represent that you are not an Axion employee.
- are obscene, promote racism, prejudice, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harass or advocate harassment of another person or organization;
- contain nudity, violence or offensive subject matter;
- promote information that we believe is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- allege violations of law, inappropriate behavior or any other misconduct;
- exploit people in a sexual, violent or other manner not respectful of human rights;
- further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons or violating someone's privacy;
- solicit passwords or personal information from others for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- knowingly introduce viruses, worms, harmful code or Trojan horses on the Internet; or
- involve commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, solicitation of donations, bartering, advertising or pyramid schemes.